The nursing program was established in 1425H in the Faculty of Health Sciences for Girls, which was then followed by the Ministry of Health. The college was admitted to Najran University since its inception, where it was transferred to the Faculty of Nursing and the Nursing Diploma was consecrated to the Bachelor Degree in Nursing in 1430 H. The German accreditation has been obtained from AHPGS and processing is under way for national accreditation

 

 

 

 

 

The male 'section of the nursing college was established in 1436. It started with the registration of 38 students and the male' batch has not yet been graduated because the first batch is still in the fifth level