Objectives of the Quality Unit:
• Establishing a culture of quality in the framework of academic and administrative work between faculty members.
• Improving the quality of the academic programs in the faculty to meet the mission of the college and the university.
• Strengthen internal monitoring and evaluation systems in the teaching and learning process within the unified system of university.
• Manage data and information that meet the requirements of evaluation and continuous improvement.
• Supporting the College's programs to obtain specialized academic credits, whether local or international.
• Raise the training system for academic and administrative staff to strengthen the quality management system at the college.
• Supporting the college in the performance of its social responsibility.