The career prospects for graduates of the college are aimed at graduating nursing specialists to work in one of the following sectors:
1-A nursing specialist in the Ministry of Health works:
· Critical care nursing (intensive care): care for patients with serious and complex illnesses and injuries.
· Emergency Nursing
· Maternity and childbirth nursing
· Neonatal Nursing: Providing care for newborns
· Kidney Nursing: Care for patients who have kidney-related health problems caused by diabetes, high blood pressure, drug abuse, or other causes.
. Cardiovascular disease: treats patients with heart disease and people who have undergone heart surgery.
· Oncology Nursing and Cancer
· Orthopedics and fractures
· Mental and mental health nursing
· Nursing Anesthesia
2-The nursing specialist works in primary health centers
3-He works as a nursing specialist in the Ministry of Higher Education; He has a teacher's rank and is entitled to complete his studies.